- half a packet of butternut squash noodles
-1 clove of garlic
-1 red chili
- a couple of handfuls of spinach
- 80g of Cauldron Marinated Tofu Pieces
- 4/5 asparagus
- half an onion
1) First of all I diced my onion, garlic and chili and put them into a pan over a low-medium heat with a touch of oil.
2) After a couple of minutes, I added the chopped asparagus and tofu pieces and left to cook in the pan.
3) Whilst the rest of the ingredients were cooking, I emptied out half of the butternut squash noodles into a bowl and microwaved it for the time it said on the back of the packet (around 2-3 minutes)
3) Once these were done I emptied them into the pan full of the other veg.
4) I then wilted down my spinach, and then also added that to the pan.
5) Season with salt and pepper, serve and enjoy!
Tip: I added a little grated red leicester on to mine to make it extra yummy, but otherwise this meal is also completely vegan!
If you enjoyed these butternut squash noodles, Sainsburys are also selling pre-spiraled courgette too!